SWP offers many benefits to water professionals.
Who is Eligible?
- Board of Directors
- Water Treatment Operators
- Wastewater Treatment Operators
- Administrative Staff
- Field and Metering Crews
- Supplier Representatives
- FREE Training *
- Certification Renewal Assistance **
- Continuing Education Hours (CEH) Management **
- Free membership in the Alabama Rural Water Forum
- $7,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy ***
- Various Types of Insurance Coverage at Low Group Rates ***
- 10% Discount on ARWA Member Services... (Publications, Apparel, etc.)
* Grant Funding to support Free CEH Training is no longer available to the ARWA. However, all current members of the Society of Water Professionals will continue to receive local training FREE of Charge for Water Operator needs. Any Non-Member of the Society of Water Professionals will pay an administrative fee of $50.00 per local water training session. This does not include the registration fees for the ARWA Annual Conference, the AL/FL Conference or any other scheduled training.
** Attention State Certified Water, Wastewater and Collection System Operators. We keep detailed Continuing Education Hour records on an ARWA Database to be used for certification renewal assistance. Forms and additional information will be furnished on membership acceptance.
*** Upon approval other insurance coverage is available to Society members at group rates.